Kids to Make
June 21st – 23rd
8a.m. – 12 p.m.
Scholarships are available,
GEYF sports physicals included Monday june 21st *
*All payments will be made to Golden Empire the first day of camp
Kaiser Permanente Sports Village
9001 Ashe Road Bakersfield, CA 93313
at the Stadium
Football skill development
Snacks and water
FREE football gloves
GEYF sports physicals included Monday June 21st
In Healthy Relationship Life Skills classes, your child will learn:
- Value of physical activity
- Character development in team sports
- Smart decision making skills
- Good communication & conflict resolution
- Aspects of healthy relationships and red flags, whether in dating, friendship, family or mentorship
- Setting healthy personal boundaries
- Strategies for overcoming peer pressure
- Personality differences in others and themselves
- Whole health awareness
- Good decisions for sexual delay until marriage
*For students 8th thru 12th grade, a sexual health unit of the program teaches the value of waiting until marriage to have sex as part of Sexual Risk Avoidance Education (SRAE).
Register your student today!
Why Smart & Healthy
Smart & Healthy Sports Week is a program of CityServe.